1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km² (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.
Schillersdorf is a commune in the Bas-Rhin department in Grand Est in north-eastern France.
1208 First mention of « Schiltolfesdorf »…… 1358 Becomes schillersdorf which veient Schilter, which means village on a hill…… 1400 Construction of the Tower the Bell Tower of fortified ‘ Church whose base is ours.. thermos insulated water bottle…. 1405 L’ Emperor Ruprecht confirms Schillersdorf as stronghold of imperial aus Lichtenberg. personalised football shirts…… 1554 Johann Volk, first pastor, the Protestant parish (introduction of the reform Protestant in County of Hanau-Lichtenberg.) ….. 1631 The village has 61 subjects due to various conflicts, the paste and the famine….. youth football jerseys custom. 1686 Seal of the Schillersdorf community, representing Saint-Martin…… 1720
1759 First clover crop for rotation in Alsace, an initiative deu Pastor Christian Schroeder – promotes agricultural experiments….. 1831 cadastre of the municipality. jogging belt with water bottle…. 1851-1854 construction of the new church with the Bell Tower conservation gold choir and the current Town Hall, primary school . At 20 rue Pastor schroeder….. <sign><marie><schillersdorf>